Teacher in Whale Cove, Nunavut

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Busy busy!

This week is going to be a very busy one. I have to create all my sub plans for when I am away in Baker Lake next week. I have to run track and field practice and start basketball tryouts. Now I know what my dad feels like when he has to work past office hours! The students were extremely hyper today, to much sleep from the long weekend I guess.

Our satellite and receiver was dropped off at the school today ( We don't have a mailbox so we put the school address down for any packaged we need sent to us). So I had to walk home with a big awkward box. I was just nearing the rocky path way that leads to my house when two younger boys ran up to help me. I was so surprised! You would not likely see that happening down South.

There has been a great deal of polar bear sightings around the community lately, I have yet to see one. However they say that you should not hope to see a polar bear because then you might see one when you least expect it. Polar bears are the only animal that will seek out and hunt humans. Pretty freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment