Teacher in Whale Cove, Nunavut

Thursday 27 September 2012

Back to Baker

Tomorrow I return to Baker Lake! But I am sure this time I will have a totally different experience. I am brining 8 of my highschool students for a track and field meet! (Sport Nunavut's first ever track&field meet). I am kind of going in blind. This is my first time "chaperoning" a trip. The student's are staying with family or friends and I have yet to find out where I am staying so I am sure it will be an adventure. The student's want me to go to a square dance with them!! :)When they told me about square dancing I was so excited because I thought "Yay! Country music" But it turns out this type of square dancing involves an accordion. So I'm not sure if it is the same type of square dancing as boot scoot and boogy, but I am soon to find out!

Ps. Is it really thanksgiving next weekend all ready!? Time flys up here in Whale Cove!

No comments:

Post a Comment