Teacher in Whale Cove, Nunavut

Thursday 23 August 2012

Just a lovely Thursday

Today was one of those perfect school days where all the students behaved (after I kicked out the trouble maker). All my lessons ran smoothly and everyone did there work. I also had a chance to play basketball with the kids, which was alot of fun! I found out today that I'll be going to Baker Lake from September 10th-14th for a conference on learning coaches. So I'm very excited about that little excursion. Took the kids outside for last period because it was such a beautiful day (17 degrees C) and they took me down to where they haul the beluga's out after they harpoon them ( I'm looking forward to when this happens but also a little frightened...). Anyways time to go watch the sunset on the Hudson Bay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment