Teacher in Whale Cove, Nunavut

Thursday 16 August 2012

Embarking on an Arctic adventure

I leave tomorrow to take up my new residence in Whale Cove, Nunavut. Flight is at 630am, Toronto to Winnipeg, Winnipeg to Rankin Inlet, and finally Rankin to Whale Cove. Arriving in Whale Cove at 2:30pm Whale Cove time and 3:30 pm Southern Ontario time. I'm excited, nervous, anxious and a little sad since I am leaving family, friends and boyfriend back at home :( Stay tuned for more updates and pics of my new homeland!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hailey,

    I am a friend of your father -we used to work together at RBC. He sent me your blog (he is so very proud of you).. I am very impressed and amazed by your experience - good for you......you go girl!
    Good luck in your new adventure and I am sure you are making such a positive impact in the community. Looking forward to reading your next blog.

    Julianna Morris

    ReplyDelete