Teacher in Whale Cove, Nunavut

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Busy busy!

Everything is really starting to come together at the school, Badminton and Basketball tryouts are going to begin next week. I'm going to be coaching basketball with the help of an older student and I also volunteered to coach the track and field team. The track meet is in Baker Laker at the end of September, so it looks like I'll be going to Baker Lake twice in September! I finally got my fishing license today! If all goes according to plan the highschool students and some teachers (including myself) will be travelling by truck and four wheelers an hour out of town to spend the day fishing. However we are still in the process of finding trucks to use (not many people have vehicles, most people have hondas and or snowmobiles).

One of my fellow teachers and roommate has resigned from Inuglak School and is leaving September.15th. Therefore, a new teacher will be coming in who will also be my new roommate. My September is starting to fill up fast, looks like its going to a very busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment