Teacher in Whale Cove, Nunavut

Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas break is upon us!

Five days until I return home for Christmas Break. I am really excited to see my family and friends; but I feel like everything will look different to me now. The last couple of weeks have been so busy that time has flew by. Last week I saw 2 polar bears! Not many people can say that they have seen polar bears in the arctic. I saw them from a distance, but from what I have heard about these beasts I wouldn't want to be any closer.
My students are writing their English exams today, and I will have tomorrow to write up their report cards. Thursday is the Christmas concert so the school will be crazy busy trying to prepare for that. And then Saturday I fly out, arriving in Toronto at 10pm.

The past 4 months have been the most challenging, rewarding and amazing experience of my life and I am so excited to continue with it after Christmas <3

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment