Teacher in Whale Cove, Nunavut

Sunday 7 October 2012

Thanksgiving weekend

Thanksgiving weekend in Whale Cove :) We started off the weekend by playing Bingo and then helped out at the teen dance. There are some amazing dancers in Whale Cove, they can all shuffle better then LMFAO. Saturday Suzanne and I helped prepare and serve food at the community pancake breakfast then we rushed home to make our first thanksgiving dinner. Our Turkey was cooked to perfection and I made mini pumpkin pie which were also a success ( this surprised me because my baking does not usually go well ). After the turkey coma I went and played community basketball, so fun. It also felt awesome to do some physical activity again! Today was a lazy Sunday, but we have thanksgiving dinner #2 at our principles followed by some drinksss. I love long weekends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment